Leslie Gulch is a canyon in Malheur County, Oregon, United States. It is on the east side of Owyhee Lake, a reservoir on the Owyhee River. Its abundant and striking rock formations are made of tuff.
The gulch was named after a local rancher, Hiram E. Leslie, who was hit by lightning here in 1882. Previously it had been called "Dugout Gulch."
The last 15 miles (24 km) of the gulch are on a smooth, but curvy gravel road, adding a bit of time to get there.