Erected in 1910 on the Raymond Town Common. It is topped with a bronze statue of a Civil War soldier. The rather tall base is made of two different colors of granite, polished and unpolished. It was restored in 2005. The names of every Raymond man who served in the Civil War are etched into the granite.
- Offline Maps
- 100+ Activities and 45,000+ Presets (Plants, Animals, …)