Wallowa
National Forest

Wallowa National Forest was first established as the Wallowa Forest Reserve in Oregon on May 6, 1905 with 747,200 acres (3,024 km2). On March 1, 1907 it was combined with the Chenismus Forest Reserve to create Imnaha National Forest, which was then renamed Wallowa on July 1, 1908. In 1954 it was administratively combined with Whitman National Forest to make Wallowa–Whitman National Forest. The Wal…
0Star This
PrintiPhone App