Little Harbor is a former settlement in Schoolcraft County, Michigan, United States, on the north shore of Lake Michigan.
Little Harbor was located between Garden and Thompson on the Garden Peninsula. It was a steam powered sawmill town founded between 1885 and 1887 by Alfred Tracy and William L. Marble (although some fishing cabins existed at the harbor at the time of Meriweathers survey for the United States Geological Survey in 1848). The entrance to the town is from the southeast with a narrow passage which leads to a natural twenty-foot deep harbor which is protected from all sides. The land entrance was a stairway that led from the bluff to the town site.
The town was about three blocks long and consisted of two rows of houses, a boarding house, store, and pool hall. A wharf then…